Saturday 14 December 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar- Days 13 & 14

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for day 13 not going up yesterday night, I was at a friends and wasn't home till late, so therefore had no time to write it. Secondly I've decided to throw both days together as it's better than posting two posts within minutes of each other.

So on day 13, I was pleasantly surprised with the gift that I received.




Yesterday's gift was another Vichy product, which I was happy to receive as from online reviews, it sounds really good. 
This serum is meant to illuminate the eye area and thicken your eyelashes. This really appeals to me as I have quite long lashes but they're not very thick at all.



It's only a small tube, but a little goes a LONG way! So I have a feeling that this may last for a while.

I'm excited to see if this does as it claims in the long run, but so far, so good!

On to today's gift which was yet another perfume sample (I think it's the last one in the calendar) and I was very happy with it.






Today's gift was a Juicy Couture 'Couture La La' perfume sample. I've never actually smelt any Juicy Couture fragrances but this one smells amazing so I'm tempted to go smell more! 




As per usual I'm not going to try and describe the scent so here's a link to The Perfume Shop.


I'm so happy with my calendar so far and I'm looking forward to the next 10 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...