Thursday 5 December 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar- Day 5

It's 20 days till Christmas, the excitement is now real. I opened the 5th door or my advent calendar today and I was not disappointed with what lay behind it.


'What is it?' I hear you ask..




Today's gift was a mini Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. This is one of Rimmel's new releases and it's a product I have been really interested in since seeing it in Boots, but because of all the mixed reviews, I've put off buying it, so having a sample to try out, and see how I like it, is fab!





The colour that it came in is '100 Ivory' which I believe is the second lightest shade in the range. I'm not sure if this will match my skin at the moment as I'm super pale in winter, but it may match really well in summer. I've yet to check it on my jawline in natural daylight

The foundation is described as a 'liquid mousse' and it claims to mattify all day! That certainly appeals to me, the 'I've just dipped my face in a bowl of oil' look is getting a bit old now.
Even though this is only 8ml, I reckon I'll get a good few uses out of it and if I like it, who know's.. the full sized one may be mine.

I will of course let you all know how I got on with this foundation once I've tried it out for a day. I'm yet again excited for tomorrow's door!



2 comments:

  1. This calendar looks amazing. I will def invest next year. You have a lovely blog. I have followed and cant wait to read more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing!! I'm already awaiting next years one hahah:) thanks so much:)xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...