Tuesday 10 December 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar- Day 10

15 days 'til Christmas, I repeat, 15 days 'til Christmas. My excitement is unreal, I genuinely cannot wait!! 
I was chuffed with today's gift, which was yet again another nail product.. but which one?


1, 2, 3..




Tah dahhhh!


Today's gift was a mini Orly 'Bonder' rubberised base coat. At first I was confused by the fact it was 'rubberised' but I now understand that the rubbery texture helps the nail polish last longer. I'm excited to try this as who doesn't want their nail polish to last longer?! 




I've seen mixed reviews on this but the vast majority of people have said it really does help their nail polish last longer.  
This was a really nice little gift to receive and I'm excited to try it out next time I paint my nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...