Sunday 1 December 2013

I'm a Beauty Blogger- Get Me Out Of Here!

So I've seen this tag going round lots of blogs and seeing as I've never done a tag before, I thought it would be quite fun to do:) I wasn't tagged by anyone but a lot of people have tagged 'any bloggers who wish to do it', so here I am.

It's that time of year again where I'm a Celeb comes back onto our screens and for 3 weeks, at 9pm (or around that time) we all stop what we're doing and watch as celebs eat bugs, get covered in bugs and all that yuckiness. It's basically gag-central. Our ideas of entertainment are seriously weird nowadays.
This tag was originally created by Rochelle and Natasha from next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk.


So without further ado- I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Hereeeeeeeee!!


 1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?

Lip balm, definitely lip balm. I can't stand my lips being dry and cracked and I can only imagine how dry they'd get in the Australian heat. 

2) What would be your pre-jungle worry?

The cockroaches. Definitely the cockroaches. I cannot stand the things. Even thinking about them makes me shiver, eww.

3) You only have 5 minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

To be honest, I just wouldn't do anything as any makeup would just melt right off my face in the heat. 

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

Definitely a messy bun. Having naturally curly hair makes it sooo easy to do and it takes seconds.

 5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

Ermm, I don't know if she classes as a celebrity but in my eyes she is one, anyways I'd like Zoella to be in the jungle with me because she's amazing and I love her.

 6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

I'd probably bring my organisational skills, because I'd be tidying the camp all the time! I can't stand unorganised living areas, or in this case, camps.

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

Time. As much as I love blogging, fitting it around school and making sure your posts are up on time can sometimes be really hard. 

8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?

I wouldn't choose a task that would get my to face my fears, no way. But I would probably choose to do the trial 'Bed Bugs' where you have to sleep overnight with some sort of bug/animal in with you. I would only do it though if I got lizards in my bed because lizards are very cute.

And that is it for this post:) I hope you all enjoyed reading my answers and maybe some of you agree with me on some. Anyways I loved doing this post, so please comment below if you'd like to see more tags.

And as for tagging people, I tag EVERYONE. Well everyone who wishes to do this tag:) 




4 comments:

  1. I love tags like this! They're so fun to read :) I hate cockroaches too!
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i'm glad you enjoyed:) they're horrible little things:(

      Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. Great answers! Love answers 5, 6 & 8 :-)

    Thanks for taking part in this tag. We do have week 2 & 3 available now if you would like to take part in those too. Lovely blog by the way :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is a pain in the butt! It's nearly impossible to write good posts when you have a million things to do (and if you're lazy like me it's twice as hard). I agree about the cockroaches, they are incredibly gross, and they're everywhere!! Thanks for doing this tag, I needed to do a post with minimal effort so I did it on my blog too. Okay I don't know what else to say byeee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...