Wednesday 16 April 2014

Kiko Wishlist

As you read this, I'm currently sat in Italy, I bet you're all jealous. I've probably already raided Kiko by the time you've read this, but I thought I would share with you all my Kiko wishlist. Kiko is a brand that I'm sort of familiar with as last year in France I picked up a few lip products. Safe to say, my purse will be sobbing once I've left the shop(s).



1-Kiko Unlimited Stylo

I've been eyeing these lipsticks up on the website for quite a while now and I now have an excuse to get one. They're said to be 'transfer resistant', 'highly pigmented' and 'semi matte' which is basically all I look for in a lipstick. And look how pretty the packaging is.

2- Kiko Colour Shock long lasting eyeshadow

I'm desperate to get my hands on one of these in the shade 'Snappy Brass' as Lily Pebbles was talking about it in a video once and it looked beautiful, and I love cream eyeshadows. I'm obviously not going to get the colour pictured but I'm determined to get the brass shade.

3- Kiko Loose Pigment Eyeshadow

I guess you could say that these are exact dupes for the MAC pigments. The packaging is almost identical and I'm sure the formula is too. Yet again I do not wish to buy the colour pictured but I really want the shade 'Taupe' which is a very close dupe of MAC's 'Tan' pigment, go have a little peek at the swatches on Google to see what I mean. 

4- Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Highlighting Stick

I love the idea of cream highlighters, and after seeing Lily Pebbles talk about these on her blog (can you tell I love her blog and her videos?), I would love to have one in my possession very soon. 

If any of you have tried any of these products in this post, please let me know what you think of them as even if I've already bought them, I'd still love to know your thoughts! Oh the stresses of scheduled posts. I'll be back on Sunday but until the, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...