Sunday 13 April 2014

What's in my Travel Skincare Bag?

If you read my last post, you will know that I'm currently in Italy. This is one of those ever so fancy scheduled posts, I still get confused by them. Today I shall be sharing with you what I've taken with me in my travel skincare bag. I thought whittling down makeup was hard, but then I realised that I had to shrink down my excessive skincare collection to fit into one small bag, what a task that was *wipes brow*.





Cleansers and Face Washes

This was by far the hardest 'category' to cut down. In terms of cleansers I'm only taking one and that is my Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion as it does a great job of removing both face and eye makeup and it isn't drying on my skin at all. For face washes I've packed my Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Purifying Cleanser, as although it's marketed as a cleanser, I use it as a face wash/mask. I've also packed my Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash and my Tea Tree Exfoliating Cream Wash.  

Toner and Moisturisers

In terms of toner I'm taking my good ol' Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner as it's what I've used for years, and it does the job perfectly. I'm taking a few moisturisers but I do need them all as the sun does dry out my skin, so I end up with oily skin that is dry at the same time, confusing. I've packed my Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser, my mini No7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream and my mini No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream as it has SPF 25 and I want to keep my skin protected from the sun.
Treatments

Having super duper oily skin means that I do get my fair share of spots and blackheads so I'm taking as many treatments as possible with me to keep my skin healthy and spot free whilst I'm away. The first item that is a must in my bag is the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +. This is just a miracle in a tube and if you want to read my full thoughts on it, I have a review here. I'm also taking my beloved Witch Blemish Stick (review here), a bottle of tea tree oil and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Treatment.

So there you have it, my 'whittled down' skincare that I'm taking with me to Italy. I'll have already taken it by the time this post goes up though, ah the confusion of scheduled posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...