Sunday 30 March 2014

Superdrug and Primark Haul



So I went shopping and I accidentally bought more makeup, oops. But fear not, fear not, it wasn't that much and I got other things too, so overall I think I was pretty controlled. *rewards oneself with a biscuit* I won't be going into too much detail about all the products I got though because there will be individual reviews going up in the (very) near future.



Primark



As lovely as all the new PS Love makeup in Primark looked, there was nothing that I really wanted and the eyeshadow palette that I did want wasn't in stock. I did however pick up a few little bits that I'd say are quite essential, but of course what I think is essential might not be essential to you. (what am I talking about?)




I picked up this little mirror because everyone, I mean everyone, needs a mirror in their bags for touch ups and to check the condition of their makeup. It was only £1 and the pattern is really cute.


I also grabbed these eyelash curlers because my current ones from Superdrug were nearing the final days of eyelash curling. I've already used these every day since I got them and I have to say, they're a lot better than my Superdrug ones, and they're only £1. Oh Primark, I do love you and your incredible bargains.

Whilst strolling through the beauty area, I spotted a pack of 2 tweezers for £1 and I couldn't just leave them hanging on the stand, surely not. So they pottered along to the tills with me in my little basket. 



What really attracted me to these tweezers was that they were both different sizes, one had a thicker end and one had a teensy weensy thin end, perfect for grabbing the tiny little hairs when doing your eyebrows.


The last item that made its way to the tills  with me is this matte top coat. I love painting my nails but I haven't been able to do it much this past year as I've been taking cookery at school but very soon I will no longer be taking it so I'll be able to paint my nails all the time, which makes me very happy indeed. I love how matte nails look and yet again this was only £1 so I'm happy.

Superdrug

Ahhh, good old Superdrug. The place my purse goes to completely empty itself. But on this certain occasion, I left the shop with change still in my purse, I was rather impressed with myself.

As per usual, my feet took me along the shop floor to the Collection stand where I finally got my hands on the little babies I've been lusting after for ages (that sounds a bit creepy, oops). Enter the Cream Puffs.



I got the shades 'Cotton Candy' and 'Fairy Cake' which are both very comfortable to wear and they smell incredible.
There is a full review on these going up in the next 2 weeks so I will leave you all waiting to find out my entire thoughts on these, oooh the suspense. 

 My feet also carried me along to the MUA stand where I was calm and collected and didn't go mental and buy everything. 


My first purchase was the MUA Mega Volume Mascara which I actually bought because I pulled the brush out of the tester and it was completely clump free, I kid you not. There yet again will be a full review of this going up soon(ish) so keep your eyes peeled. It was only £3, the packaging is funky (am I allowed to say that in this day and age?) and so far, I'm lovin' it. This post is not sponsored by McDonald's.



Finally my hands accidentally grabbed one of the MUA Power Pout's in 'Runway' which is a very bright, orange-y pink. I guess you could say it's coral but I like my description better. Another full review of this will be up sometime, not sure when though, so yet again, keep your eyes peeled.

Finally finished hauling so I'm off to spend the rest of the evening watching Frozen, I'm not even sorry. Before I forget, Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely mums out there, I hope you've all been spoilt. I'll be back again tomorrow with my (late) Weekend in Pictures. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...