Sunday 23 March 2014

My Weekend in Pictures #2

This weekend was nowhere near as busy as last weekend but it was good all the same and I do still have some photo's to share with you all.


On Saturday I spent the day in town with my best friend and did a little bit of shopping. It was a really good day, we browsed the shops for a while then had lunch in Costa and took full advantage of the free WiFi. Look out for a little haul coming on Wednesday.
I never took any more photo's yesterday because I completely forgot, oops!


This morning I played with my old dolls house with my little sister for an hour or two and I let my interior designer inside me out and shortly after taking this photo I completely revamped the house (go me!)


Here's a cute little Playmobil family photo for you all, don't you just love how they all have identical smiles?


We then had a big sorting out of the book shelves in my sisters room and I found one of my childhood favourites, Hairy Maclary and friends. Anyone else remember him?


Here's the man himself, strutting along the page.



The rest of my afternoon consisted of photographing products, updating my 2014 Memories Jar and typing up blog posts.



As I'm typing this it is still the afternoon so when I finish all the posts that I have waiting to be edited and typed up, I will be having a mini Harry Potter movie marathon.


I didn't take many photo's this weekend, but all in all it was a pretty great, productive weekend! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I shall be back on Wednesday with a little haul.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...