As you can probably guess from the title, this is going to be a '25 Facts About Me' post.
Now I'm aware that I only just posted something yesterday and I have previously said that I'd be posting once a week, but last night, I hit 200 page views (eek)! I know to a lot of people it doesn't seem that much, but to me, it's such a great achievement.
I only started this blog last month and to have already gotten 200 page views is incredible. I am hoping my blog will continue growing and I'd like to thank everyone who has taken time to read my blog. Thank you all so so much.
Now on with the actual post..
Now on with the actual post..
- My name is Kirsty and I am 14 years old.
- I was born in Scotland, I still live here and I plan on living here for the rest of my life.
- I only properly became interested in makeup in the past year or so, before that I only occasionally wore a little bit of mascara and lip-gloss.
- I am seriously OBSESSED with YouTube, I am subscribed to over 80 people.
- My favourite YouTuber's are; Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprinkleofglitter, MacBarbie07, FleurDeForce, VelvetGh0st, PointlessBlog, Marcus Butler, Thatcher Joe, Jim Chapman, PixiWoo, Miss Glamorazzi, StilaBabe09, Essie Button, ICovetThee, Caspar Lee and Ava Allan. Yepp, I'm a little bit obsessed, these aren't even half.
- I much prefer makeup to clothes, but I do still like clothes, just makeup is better.
- I have never ever seen Lord of the Rings or Star Wars and I never ever intend on seeing either of them.
- My all time favourite films are The Lion King (1 and 2) and all the Harry Potter ones.
- One thing I physically cannot do, is completely finish a hot chocolate, the powder left at the bottom of the cup is horrible, eww.
- My favourite vegetables are mushrooms, brussel sprouts and cauliflower (weird, I know.)
- I really really want to start a YouTube channel but I'm scared I'll be rubbish and people will think I'm stupid.
- I am incredibly self conscious I've always had comments about my weight saying things like 'you look anorexic' because I have a high metabolism, therefore I am naturally slim.
- I am a Potterhead and proud, I love Harry Potter an unreal amount.
- My favourite book ever has to be Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows because it's just incredible, there's nothing more to really say.
- I hate the dark, and I can never sleep with my feet outside the covers because.. well you all know why (monsters).
- I cannot sleep with socks on, I don't understand how people can do it?!
- I want to go on a gap year to Australia when I finish academy, before I go to Uni.
- I have a weird love for reed diffusers, they just smell so good.
- I hate it when people are disorganized or really bad at time keeping because I am probably the most organized person you'll ever, ever meet.
- I do not like Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper or anything that tastes remotely like Coke.
- I have a strange addiction to skittles and ice tea (peach flavour of course.)
- I will eat anything because I'm really not fussy at all, unless it's mince and tatties, then I will most definitely not eat it.
- I have way more lipstick than I should probably have.
- I spend way longer than is healthy on YouTube and on the Boots website.
- I have a serious love for Winnie The Pooh, I have Tigger slippers and when I saw them, I ran across the shop shouting 'IT'S TIGGER OH MY GOD'. I am normal, I promise..
They're so cute though.. They even have tails, I mean, I couldn't exactly leave them there could I?
Now I have finished my '25 Facts About Me'. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be so I hope you didn't find that too boring. Maybe some of you can relate to some things I've told you about myself? Hopefully;)