Sunday 24 August 2014

Goodbye?



So you may have noticed, that recently my blog has been a little bit neglected. I've been posting less frequently and my posts have not been as good as they can be. Truth is, I'm just not motivated to blog anymore. I've fallen out of love with blogging and I've realised that maybe, blogging isn't for me. These past few months, I haven't been blogging because I enjoy it, I've been blogging because I feel I have to for all my followers, and that's not how it should be. Blogging started out as a hobby for me, but now it's turned into a chore and I don't want it to be like that. I've decided that I'm going to take a blogging break. Whether this may be for 3 weeks, or 9 months, I don't know yet. I'm not entirely sure I'll come back at all. This year at school is one of the most important years of my life. I'm sitting my exams and they are what I should be focusing on and worrying about, not my blog. It has to take a back seat, for my sake. This is hard for me to write because my blog holds a lot of memories and I've made some great friends through blogging, but it's for the best and it's what's best for me. I really hope you can all understand. 

These past 11 months have been great. Thankyou all for your support, for reading my blog, for leaving lovely comments and for following me. It's meant the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...