Sunday 8 June 2014

A Baa-rilliant Day Out

Please pardon the cheesy title, I thought I was being funny, I clearly have a bad sense of humour. The other week it was my younger sisters birthday and as a little treat, my mum and dad took her, a few friends and myself for a day out to a nearby farm. It was a really good day and although it was raining a little bit, I still thoroughly enjoyed myself. This is quite a picture heavy post but they're all animal photos so it's acceptable (I think). I do apologise that some of these photo's are a bit blurry, it's hard getting sheep and cows to co-operate and stand still for photos.




This photo makes me laugh every single time I look at it. It was so close to my camera lens I was scared it was going to eat it, but it was worth risking my lens for this photo.



 This is another one of the photos that just cracks me up every time. This cow definitely wasn't camera shy..



My super zoom comes in very handy sometimes. I managed to take this very close up, terrifying photo of a goose. I hate them, but I'm pretty proud of this photo.




I never in my life has seen something so hideous. 



Do you not just want to take this lamb home and cuddle it forever? IT'S SO CUTE.


Here I am, making friends with a sheep called Barbara. You can't say I'm not sociable.

It was a day filled with fun and laughter and I couldn't have asked for a better day. It was good just getting out of the house, away from the internet and spending quality time with my favourite people. 

On another note, I know I've had a lot of lifestyle posts going up recently but I've had end of year exams to study for and I haven't had much time to take new photos for new posts. I hope you can forgive me. I should be back to posting twice weekly as of next week, fingers crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...